BaseballThe Resource Baseball
- Statement of responsibility
- a Florentine films production ; a film by Ken Burns ; produced by Ken Burns, Lynn Novick ; written by Geoffrey C. Ward & Ken Burns ; produced in association with WETA-TV, Washington
- Title variation
- Baseball, a film by Ken Burns
- "It is an epic overflowing with heroes and hopefuls, scoundrels and screwballs. It is a saga spanning the quest for racial justice, the clash of labor and management, the immigrant experience, the transformation of popular culture, and the enduring appeal of the national pastime. Now a two-part follow-up THE TENTH INNING, directed by ken Burns and Lynn Novick, brings the series up to date The strike, the home run chase, the steroids scandal, the rise of the Yankees and the triumph of the Red Sox- through it all, baseball remains a mirror of America." - From case
- Awards note
- Emmy Awards, 1995: Outstanding Informational Series (Ken Burns (producer/director/writer), Lynn Novick (producer), Geoffrey C. Ward (writer), John Chancellor (narrator)).
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Cinematography, Buddy Squires, Ken Burns, Allen Moore ; editors, Yaffa Lerea, Craig Mellish ; music, Jacqueline Schawb ... [et al.]
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: Not rated
- Language note
- Dialogue in English with optional soundtrack in Spanish and optional English SDH subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B37 2010
- Voices, Adam Arkin ... [et al.] ; narrator, John Chancellor ; Tenth inning narrated by Keith David
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Baseball
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Highland Township Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.